You can ignore this, but a few friends are saying that they’re seeing issues with my blog, that the there is more space on the right than the left and that the pictures are very small. This is how my blog looks to me, and I’m posting a pic for them to compare for me. If you want to look yourself and help me out, feel free to do so. If what you see isn’t like this I’d appreciate hearing which browser and version you’re using. Thanks!
- fitdad2makemykidsproud said: Looks fine to me man.
- myselfbutbetter said: Mine looks the same as yours. I’m on Chrome, Windows 8 with a 1366-768 resolution.
- boodlelibra said: I’m in Firefox 27.0.1. I show a single column of pics as opposed to the three columns you are showing, then the rest of the screen is black. Title is lined up the same as your screen, if that makes any sense.
- macovrbitches likes this
- myusshi said: mine looks like yours! im using chrome :)
- eatfithappiness said: Maybe it’s just their internet browser?
- queenbliss said: Mine still shows the same one live of posts, a wide black right sight. I use Firefox.
- queenbliss likes this
- livingafitlife posted this